- 250 gm paneer cottage cheese
- 1/2 tin condensed milk about 200ml
- 1 tbsp milk powder
- pinch of cardamom powder
- pista pistachios for garnishing
- Crumble the paneer.
- Keep a plate greased with ghee on the side.
- Mix it well and pour it on the non-stick pan.
- Keep mixing it on a medium flame for about 4 minutes or until the mixture starts escaping through the sides of the pan.
- Pour the mixture on the greased plate and let it set.
- Let it turn warm and then cut it into squares.
- You can decorate it by pressing the pistachios in each square.
- It's ready to be eaten now. 🙂