- 1/4 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup raw sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup chia seeds subza / takmaria
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 tsp salt or to taste
- hummus see recipe under notes
- tahini paste see recipe under notes
- Pumpkin Seeds
- Sunflower Seeds
- Chia Seeds
- Preheat the oven 165-170 degrees and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl mix the seeds together, pour the water onto the seeds and stir, keep aside for 2-3 minutes, mix well, season with salt.
- Spread the mixture onto the prepared baking sheet with the back of a spoon, 1/4 inch thick.
- Bake at 165-170 degrees for 30 minutes, remove from oven, slice into crackers, and carefully flip onto other side with a spatula, bake for another 25-30 minutes.
- The bottom will be lightly golden in colour, allow to cool completely, store in an airtight container.
- Thanks so very much to Oh She Glows for this awesome recipe.........
Here are the recipes for Tahini and Hummus, click on it to read it.
2. Tahini Paste