Healthy, fresh, delicious, tangy, sweet. This raw mango Thai salad is full of flavours and can be made quickly. I got inspired to make it, when I had the raw mango Thai salad in my favourite Burmese restaurant. Give it a try and let me know in comments how you liked it.
- 1 raw mango grated
- 1/2 cup bell peppers julienne cut
- 1/2 cup cabbage shredded
- 2 tbsp roasted peanuts crushed
- 1 tsp sesame seeds roasted, til
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil til
- 1 tbsp coriander
- 1 tbsp tamarind juice imli
- 1 tbsp sugar powder
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- salt to taste
- Take a salad bowl and toss all the ingredients in it.
- Mix it well and let it remain for 10 minutes which will give you a better flavour
- To serve, you can sprinkle some roasted peanuts and fresh coriander
- For imli juice - soak the imli in hot water for 30 mins. Grind it in a mixer and then strain it.
One thought on “Raw Mango Thai Salad”
Very nice recipe.