When you are short on time and you need something sweet, this 5 minute brownie should suffice for your needs. 🙂
|Prep Time||1 minute|
|Cook Time||2-5 minutes|
- 1 packet glucose biscuits
- 1 packet hide & seek biscuits
- 2 tsp drinking chocolate / chocolate powder eg. nesquik, bournvita
- 1 packet eno
- 3/4th cup milk
- 2 tsp sugar
- Take the biscuits and grind it in a mixer.
- Take the mixture in a bowl and mix with chocolate powder and sugar.
- Batter it like dhokla. Neither thick or thin.
- Add eno to the batter and batter it again.
- You can either use a dhokla steamer or a microwave. It will take 5 minutes in a steamer or 2 and 1/2 minutes in a microwave.
- Once the brownie is made, pour some sugar syrup and then chocolate sauce.
- You can top it up with any kind of nuts you like or chocolate chips.
If u like cinnamon then add pinch of it and 1/2 tsp coffee powder during Step 2.