- 2 mangoes large
- 1/2 cup mint leaves
- 1/2 tsp black salt kala namak / sancher
- 1/4 tsp black pepper powder
- 2 tsp cumin powder roasted
- 1/4-1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 4-6 glass chilled water
- 1 cup crushed ice
- pinch food green colour optional
- Wash the mangoes and pressure cook it until 2-3 whistles, when it is cool, squeeze the pulp* from mangoes and discard the rind and the stone.
- In a blender add the mango pulp, washed mint leaves, roasted cumin powder, black salt, black pepper powder, and sugar blend it well. Adjust taste accordingly.
- After blending, if you wish to, you can add the food colour and give it a stir.
- Place crushed ice in glass, then add pulp, pour chilled water, garnish with mint leaves.
- Serve Chilled.
* This pulp can stored in the refrigerator for a week.