- 60 gm raw coconut oil for cooking
- 120 gm maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 80 gm nuts any will do: pecan, walnut, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, chopped
- 300 gm rolled oats
- 30 gm shredded coconut
- 30 gm cacao powder or cocoa powder
- 100 gm chocolate chips
- salt pinch
- Take one big bowl, pour coconut oil and maple syrup, mix well. Now add vanilla essence, chopped nuts, cocoa powder, rolled oats, shredded coconut, chocolate chips, pinch of salt and mix well with spatula.
- Spread it on an oven plate, place it in preheat oven 180°C for 30 minutes, after 30 minutes remove from oven, cool and store in an airtight container.
- Super- Duper Breakfast for morning.....You can eat as it is or with milk or yogurt.
- Enjoy...mouth watering Chocolate Granola.....