- 1 cup yellow moong dal
- 1/2 tsp ginger powder
- 1/4 cup rice flour
- salt to taste
- pav bhaji masala to sprinkle (optional)
- chaat masala to sprinkle (optional)
- crumbled paneer to sprinkle (optional)
- Soak moong dal in hot water for 25-30 minutes.
- Grind all the ingredients into a fine paste till you can see small bubbles in the batter, if required then add little water.
- The consistency of the batter should be like regular dosa batter.
- Heat non stick tawa on medium heat, pour batter and spread it as thinly as possible.
- Add little ghee or oil, sprinkle some pavbhaji masala or chaat masala and add some crumbled paneer.
- Roast till crispy.
- Serve hot with mulgapadi chutney or regular coconut chutney.