- 1/2 cup chickpea flour
- 1/3 cup tomato & capsicum finely chopped
- 1 tbsp coriander chopped
- 1 tbsp mint leaves chopped
- 1/8 tsp ajwain
- 1/2 tsp green chilli paste
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- pinch of asafoetida hing
- pinch of baking soda
- 1/2 tsp oil
- salt to taste
- Mix all the above ingredients to make batter and add little water if required.
- Heat a non stick pan. Smear it with few drops of oil.
- Pour the batter on the pan. Cook till it's golden brown, then turn over and cook the other side for 2mins.
- Garnish it with salsa, boiled corn, baby corn, cheese and coriander.
- Enjoy this protein and fiber rich meal.
Recipe for Salsa : https://sonalsjainkitchen.com/recipe/instant-salsa-sauce/
2 thoughts on “The Best Jain Pudla Ever!”
Simply yummm… very simple to make yet super tasty.. got thumbsup ?from family. Look forward to more recipes ?
All recipes are awesome and simple to make