- 1 cup oats flour powder form (crush in grinder)
- 1 cup wheat flour
- 1 tsp flaxseed powder powder form (crush in grinder)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp oil
- water 1/2 cup + 1 tbsp (approximately)
- salt to taste
- 150 gm bell pepper 50 gm - red, 50gm - yellow, 50gm - green, finely chopped
- 50 gm zucchini green, finely chopped
- 1 tomato remove seeds and skin, finely chopped
- 8-10 pieces black olives sliced
- 3/4th cup paneer crumbled
- 1 tsp green chilli paste
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp red chilli flakes
- salt to taste
for flour tortillas
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients and stir together, gradually stir in water, knead the dough on a lightly floured surface for 5 minutes, then cover and let rest for 1/2 - 1 hour.
- Divide the dough into equal portions.
- Roll out each ball into a flat 7-8inch circle. Place the tortilla in a hot frying pan or skillet medium-high heat for 1-2 minutes on each side.
- Keep tortillas on a plate covered with dish towels.
for the vegetable filling:
- Mix all ingredients together in a big bowl.
for coriander pesto
- Mix all ingredients mentioned under coriander pesto in grinder and grind until it becomes a paste, if required then add 1 tbsp water, keep aside.
- Take one tortilla and place it on the plate, spread 1 tbsp pesto on it.
- Then spread 2-3 tbsp of vegetable mixture over it.
- Cover it with other tortilla and press it slightly.
- Gently place it on a pan, spread some oil on the tortilla and toast it for about 30 seconds on both the side until light crisp.
- Transfer it to a serving plate. You can serve it with salsa, sour cream or guacamole.
1. Sour Cream