- 2 tomatoes
- 1/2 capsicum
- 1/2 tsp red chilli flakes
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder roasted
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp red chilli paste
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp sugar optional
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or a food processor.
- Pulse or grind it until you get the salsa consistency you'd like.
- Refrigerate the salsa for at least an hour before serving.
2 thoughts on “Salsa”
Finally found something great which serves jain food.. Thank you so much Sonal.
Please keep posting your recipes so we can try yummie and healthy food at home.
Good luck for new venture.
Thanks a lot. I’ll keep giving my best. 🙂