- 1 cup lotus seeds (makhana / fox nuts) roasted
- 1 cup oats roasted
- 2 tbs rawa suji / semolina
- 2 tbs rice flour
- 1 tomato finely chopped
- 1 capsicum finely chopped
- 2 tbs coriander leaves finely chopped
- 1 tbs curd preheated
- 1 tsp green chilli paste
- salt to taste
- water as required
- Take a grinder and put lotus seeds and oats in it. Coarsely grind it.
- Now take a bowl, add the coarsely grind mixture, rawa, rice flour, curd, water and mix well.
- After mixing it, keep it aside for 30 - 45 minutes.
- Once ready, add vegetables and salt to it. Mix it well again until it becomes like dosa batter.
- Heat a non-stick pan, pour a ladle full batter on it. Spread it like how you spread when you make an uttapam. Cook it for 3 - 4 minutes. Now flip it and again cook it for 3 - 4 minutes or till it turns golden brown.
- Place it on a serving plate with coriander and mulgapudam chutney.