- 2 capsicum
- 1/2 cup plain flour maida
- 2 tbsp corn flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper powder
- 3/4 cup milk approximately
- salt to taste
- chaat masala
- Take Maida, corn flour, baking powder, salt, pepper powder in a bowl, mix it well. Now pour in milk and mix well, using a whisk, till no lumps remain.
- The batter should not be too thick, or too thin, keep aside.
- Now cut the capsicum into thick rings.
- Sprinkle some maida on capsicum rings, keep aside for few minutes.
- Heat oil for deep frying, now dip each capsicum ring in batter and coat them well in batter, fry the capsicum rings in hot oil till golden brown, drain onto paper towel.
- Sprinkle chaat masala over the rings.
- Serve hot with mayo or ketchup or any dip you like, it tastes amazing 🙂