- 1 & 1/4 cup corn kernels boiled, white or yellow
- 1 tbsp chopped celery
- 5-6 french beans fansi, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup cabbage finely chopped
- 1 tsp green chilli finely chopped
- 1 tbsp oil
- 5 cups water
- 1 tbsp corn flour dissolved in 4 tbsp water
- salt to taste
- white or black pepper powder to taste
- 2 tsp vinegar
- 1 tsp sugar optional
- 1 cup green chilli finely chopped in 1/3vinegar
- soya sauce
- Keep aside 1/4 cup corn kernels.
- Blend the remaining (1 cup corn kernels) with some water to a smooth paste.
- Heat oil in a pan, sauté finely chopped green chilli, after few seconds,add all vegetables with corn kernels, sauté for a minute, add water and boil on a medium low flame till vegetables become soft.
- Add the corn paste and stir, now add salt and pepper and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the corn flour paste, vinegar, sugar and simmer for 2-3 minutes, till the soup thickens and the cornflour gets cooked.
- Check the taste, and serve hot with chilli vinegar and soya sauce.