- 1/2 cup cabbage finely chopped
- 1/3 cup capsicum finely chopped
- 1/3 cup zucchini finely chopped
- 1-2 celery stalk finely chopped
- few basil leaves
- 2 tbsp corn boiled
- 1/2 cup pasta cooked
- 2 cups tomato puree
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- 1 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 1 tsp Tabasco sauce
- 2 tsp cornflour paste
- chilli flakes
- Saute vegetables in olive oil for 5 -7 minutes
- Add tomato puree and give it a boil.
- Now add the stock and boiled corn.
- Add herbs, salt, pepper, tabasco, ketchup & cornflour paste and cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Finally, add pasta and cook for 1 minute.
- It's ready to be served!