- 250 gms wheat flour
- 1 cup thick curd
- 2 tbsp malai
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 2 packets eno soda or any fruit salt
- 1 & 1/2 tsp salt
- milk if required
- Sieve the wheat flour with a siever.
- Add curd, malai, salt and sugar.
- Mix it well and beat it with whisk or a hand mixer.
- Prepare a dough, make sure it is not flowy.
- Add milk if required
- Then add eno soda and mix it well
- Take a bread tin of any shape that you like.
- Grease the rectangle bread tin well and also grease the lid
- Put the batter in it.
- Then keep that tin in a round aluminum (jadi baati) cooker. Remove the whistle from the top.
- Keep it for 30 min on medium flame
- Once cooked, let it cool down and slice according to your requirements.
2 thoughts on “Make Bread at Home with a Cooker!”
Do we have to add any water or salt in cooker while making bread
You can add salt in the cooker. Happy Cooking 🙂