- 3 tbsp plain flour
- 3 tbsp brown sugar or regular
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp nutella
- 3 tbsp milk
- 3 tbsp oil or unsalted butter
- 1/4 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- pinch of salt
- 2 tsp chocolate chips
- Take a large mug.
- Combine the plain flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, sugar and salt, stirring it by a fork.
- Add nutella, milk, oil, chocolate chips to the mixture and stir it again. Make sure that they are no clumps left.
- Put the mug in the microwave for 2 minutes and let the magic happen.
- Your cake is ready. You can enjoy it even more with a cuppa coffee. 🙂