It’s one of my son’s favourite food. Dosa. So I thought I’ll experiment with it and make some variations. Because my son goes to a gym, he needs to have lot of protein and oats have plenty. So I decided to make a delicious healthy dosa / uttapam which not only fills him up but puts a delight on his face.
- Soak all the ingredients in one bowl for 25 - 30 minutes.
- Mix it well. Now prepare the batter like rava dosa.
- Heat a nonstick pan and pour some batter on it.
- Put ghee on the sides and cook on both sides slowly.
- Cook until it turns crispy.
- You can serve it with green chutney or ketchup or whatever you prefer.