- 3 tbsp refined flour
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp instant coffee powder optional
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- Take a microwave safe mug or a bowl.
- Add refined flour, cocoa powder, coffee powder(optional), sugar, baking powder and pinch of salt.
- Now add oil and milk.
- Mix it well until you get a flowy consistency.
- Now take the mug or the bowl and place it in a microwave oven for 1 minute.
- To check if the cake is ready, insert a toothpick and see if it comes out clear. If it doesn't microwave it for further 30 seconds.
- Your mug cake is ready!