- 50 g cabbage red
- 50 g cabbage green
- 50 g capsicum red
- 50 g capsicum green
- 50 g capsicum yellow
- 2 green chillies
- 3 - 4 celery sticks
- 2 raw banana boiled and mashed
- 1 tablespoon rolled oats or quaker oats
- 2 tsp soya sauce
- 3 tsp red kashmiri chilli paste see note
- 2 tsp vinegar
- 2 tsp tomato ketchup
- salt to taste
- jain schezwan sauce see note
- Take a chopper or a food processor. Add cabbages, capsicums, chilli, celery leaves and sticks.
- When it's finely chopped, squeeze it to remove all the water and keep is aside.
- Put it in a bowl and mix all the remaining ingredients.
- Now shape it in whichever shape you like, I used the round shape.
- Heat oil in a fry pan. Put the kebabs in it. Shallow fry it on both the sides until it turns golden brown.
- Serve hot with jain schezwan sauce and ketchup.
- See under notes for links to recipes of Schezwan Sauce and Red Kashmiri Chilli Paste