- 10-12 kashmiri chilli
- 1 tbsp celery finely chopped
- 1 tsp red chilli sauce
- 1 tsp tomato ketchup
- 1 tsp soya sauce
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp oil
- Make fine paste of soaked kashmiri chilli.
- Heat oil in a wok.
- Now add kashmiri chilli paste and sautee for 6-7 minutes.
- Add rest of the ingredients and cook for 5-6 minutes.
- Tadda schezwan sauce is ready!
2 thoughts on “Jain Schezwan”
How many kashmiri mirchis to be soaked n grinded ? What’s 2 tbsp Schezwan…?
Thank you for bringing it to my attention. Some issue had occurred on the website and the recipes had got interchanged. I have fixed it now. Sorry for the trouble. Happy Cooking! 🙂