- 1 cup wheat flour
- 1/4 cup plain flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 & 1/2 tbsp oil
- 1/4 cup yogurt
- water as per your requirement
- Mix all the above ingredients in a large bowl. Knead well and make a soft dough.
- Keep aside in wet cloth or tight container for 2 hours.
- Divide into similar portions.
- Heat the jali tawa. Roll out the roti and put it on the jali tawa. Roast on both the sides.
- Once done, you can spread ghee on the roti. Enjoy it with a sabji of your choice. 🙂
3 thoughts on “Tandoori Roti”
This recipe serves how many people?
4-5 rotis. 🙂
What is a jaali tawa?