- tortillas see note
- 1 cup rajma
- 3 tbsp red kashmiri mirchi paste see note
- sour cream see note
- chilli powder
- tawa masala or else use garam masala + aamchur powder
- chilli flakes
Preparing the rajma
- Wash and soak rajma in hot water for 4 - 5 hours, cook in pressure cooker, 6 - 7 whistles.
- After the rajma is cooked, drain the water.
- Heat oil in a pan, add red kashmiri mirchi paste, sauté for few seconds. Now add salt, red chilli powder, and tawa masala. Cook for 2 - 3 minutes.
- Now add boiled half mashed rajma and cook for 5 minutes.
- Take a tortilla, spread a bit of sour cream on it.
- Now add one full ladle of rajma stuffing on one side. Then sprinkle some oregano, chilli flakes and roll it. Cut it in halves. Serve hot.
2. Red Kashmiri Chilli Paste
3. Sour Cream