- 2 ltr water chilled
- 2 tbsp dry mint powder see notes
- 1 & 1/2 tbsp dry coriander powder see notes
- 2 tbsp readymade panipuri masala
- 3 tsp dry green chilli powder see notes
- 2 tsp black salt
- 2 tsp aamchur powder
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- 2 tsp fennel seeds powder sukhi variyali powder
- 1 packet jaljeera small
- salt to taste
- Mix all the ingredients mentioned under pani. Keep it in a freezer or refrigerator.
- Mix mung, chana, boondi, chat masala, salt and red chilli powder well.
- Put some mixture in the puri, add some pani and enjoy your pani-puri.
1. Dry Mint Powder: Keep the mint leaves on a plate and microwave it for 4 minutes.
2. Dry Coriander Powder: Keep the coriander leaves on a plate and microwave it for 4 minutes.
2 thoughts on “Tithi Special: Panipuri”
I don’t have microwave so can i do it on gas
No not on gas. You can do it in sunlight or OTG oven.