- 2 tbsp red chilli powder
- 1 tbsp corainder powder
- 1 tbsp black salt
- 1 tbsp anardana powder
- 3 tbsp aamchur powder
- 1 tbsp cumin powder jeera
- 1 tbsp garam masala
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 600 gms malai paneer or paneer
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp cumin seeds jeera seeds
- 1/4 tsp ginger powder or 1/2 tbsp ginger paste
- 2 tbsp red chilli paste recipe in notes
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tbsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder jeera powder
- 1 cup tomato puree
- 1/4 cup pre-heated curd or normal curd, whichever you use, it has to be whisked
- 250 ml water
- 1 tsp kasturi methi
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- 1 tbsp fresh coriander
- salt to taste
- 1 & 1/2 cup refined flour maida or you can use wheat flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp oil
- water as required
for Frankie Masala
- Mix all the ingredients well. Frankie masala is ready.Yes it's that simple.
- You can store it in an airtight container in a refrigerator for future use.
for Paneer Bhuna
- Heat oil in a pan. Add jeera seeds. Cook until they start to dance.
- Add ginger paste and red chilli paste, cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Now add turmeric, red chilli and coriander powder and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add tomato puree, curd and salt, stir continuously for 2-3 minutes. Cook until the oil separates.
- Now add hot water and bring it to a boil.
- Time to add diced paneer / paneer cubes and cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Finally add kasturi methi, garam masala and freshly chopped coriander leaves.
- Give it a stir once and keep it aside.
for Frankie Roti
- In a bowl, mix flour and salt.
- Add water and make a strechy dough.
- Add a bit of oil to get a smoother texture
- Apply oil to the prepared dough to prevent it from drying.
- Now cover the dough with a damp cloth and let it rest for half an hour.
- Knead the dough once again and make small balls out of it.
- Flatten the small balls into a form of roti.
- Now half cook the roti until brown spots.
- Flip it over and do the same on the other side.
- Keep the half cooked rotis on the side. You can cover it with a bowl, if you wish to.
- Cook the half roti by applying margarine on both the sides and then cooking it on a pan.
- Sprinkle frankie masala on the roti.
- Put some paneer bhuna filling on the roti
- Sprinkle some chilli vinegar oil.
- Roll it and that's it.
Red Chilli Paste - Click here for the recipe!
Pre-Heated Curd - Click here for the recipe!
Tandoori Roti - Click here for the recipe!
Naan - Click here for the recipe!