- 200 gm paneer
- 1 capsicum finely chopped
- 2 tbsp green peas boiled
- 3/4 cup tomato paste
- 4 tbsp yogurt
- 3 tsp garam masala
- 2 tsp red chilli powder
- 2 tsp tawa masala
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp ground coriander powder
- 4 tbsp butter or ghee
- 3 tbsp coriander chopped
- 2 tbsp cream
- salt to taste
- tandoori roti see note
- Cut the paneer into cube shapes.
- Mix the tomato paste, yogurt, garam masala, red chilli powder, tawa masala, lemon juice, salt, coriander powder in a mixing bowl and set aside.
- Melt the butter or ghee in a deep pan. Lower the heat slightly and quickly fry the paneer for about 2 minutes. Remove the paneer and drain it on a paper.
- In the same pan add the mixture that you had set aside. Sauté for 2 minutes. Now add some water and boil for 2 minutes.
- Add the paneer, boiled green peas, capsicum and cook for 7-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until heated thoroughly.
- Now add the coriander and pour the cream over it. Heat for 2 more minutes.
- Finally garnish with the remaining coriander.
- Serve hot with tandoori roti (see note) or kulcha or naan or rice.